TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FCO
- Employment: The contract offered to you is a renewable contract which will expire after lapse of two (2) year.
- Probation: The Employee will initially be hired on three months probationary period and will be confirmed after successful completion of the probationary period. Fifty Percent (50%) Salary will be paid during probation period. Fifteen days training will be provide by company and there is no salary during the training session.
- Confirmation of the Employment: The Company, after the successful completion of probation period, shall issue a confirmation letter to the employee.
- Duties of the Employee: The duties of the Employee shall include the performance of all the responsibilities as described in the job description and such others duties and project as assigned by the management of the company from time to time if any, office timing is 9am to 5pm.
- Compensation: A gross salary of 12,000/- (Pak Rupees twelve Thousands only) per month, payable according to the company’s regular schedule.
- Incentives : The Employee will be entitled benefits:
The company may announce any other incentive time to time on the basis of the outstanding performance of the employee.
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities: Field coordinators need strong listening skills when communicating with workers,
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products and services
- Explain the product or service to potential customers
- Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Input order details into the computer system
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Product knowledge
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Manages and leads a team of employees Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to
- Motivates teammembers and assesses performance